We are here to provide help and hope to those facing an unplanned pregnancy and young parents who desire to be the best parents they can be.
FREE and Confidential Services Include:
• Pregnancy Testing
• Education on pregnancy, adoption, abortion, and parenting
• Ongoing peer counsel, emotional and material support
• Earn While You Learn Parenting Classes - Earn the things you need for your baby
• Referrals for adoption planning, community resources and social services
• Post abortion counseling, support and education
• Education for single adults, teens and parents on STD, HIV and sexual health
• Young women and men in their teens can participate in ongoing counsel, life skills guidance, Bible study and fun activities with Parent Life through Youth for Christ
For our clients whose pregnancy test reads negative, we offer:
• Education on sexual health issues
• Abstinence education and support (for those who are not married)
• Referrals for sexually transmitted diseases testing
Contact us today. We are here for you.
Our Clients Say
"I felt safe. They didn't judge me or my situation."
"They made me feel really comfortable. They are really caring."
"I felt free to talk and speak my mind without feeling there was any judgment."
"They didn't judge me. All the ladies were very courteous and helpful."
"Everyone was friendly and considerate of my feelings. They gave me great information."
"(My Client Advocate's) interest in my situation made it so easy to talk to her."