Services at Crossroads
We are here to provide help and hope to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
All services are offered at no charge, confidential and open to the public:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Information and education on pregnancy, adoption planning, abortion, parenting and nutrition
- Post-abortion help
- Ongoing peer counsel and material support throughout and after pregnancy
- Earn While You Learn Parenting Classes to earn the things you need for your baby
- Referrals for adoption planning, childbirth classes, medical care, and community services
- Young women and men in their teens can participate in ongoing counsel, life skills guidance, Bible study and fun activities with Parent Life through Youth for Christ
More info here:
Crossroads Pregnancy Center does not provide or refer for abortion services.
For more information, email us at: email@example.com
Call or text: 559-334-3573
Or call our office: 559-583-1900