1. Since all clients are created in the image of God and are our neighbors, they are treated with the highest standards of Christian love, respect and care.
2. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
3. Clients of the Center always receive accurate, open and truthful answers regarding pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns. They receive respect and love regardless of their agreement or disagreement with the help offered.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about pregnancy, pregnancy termination, child development, lifestyle concerns, spiritual issues and other relevant questions from a biblical worldview.
7. All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
8. All of our staff and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
9. All Center staff and volunteers receive biblically based volunteer training, encouraging them to always act in a spirit of love toward all clients without compromising their loyalty to Christ and His truth, using His means and methods, which is the basis of these standards.
*Not all pregnancy centers offer medical services. If you have questions about the services offered at this pregnancy center, please ask to speak to a center representative.