Crossroads Pregnancy Center is a 100% privately funded 501(c)3 organization. We receive no government funding and are sustained solely by the generous support of individuals, churches, organizations, and foundations, as well as the help of numerous volunteers. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Please contribute today to make a difference in the lives of families who enter our doors.
To use a credit card via PayPal use this form:
Donate To Crossroads
Cash, checks or money orders may be sent to:
Crossroads Pregnancy Center
P.O. Box 135
Hanford, CA 93232
Shop online through Amazon Smile!
With each purchase you make via Amazon Smile a portion is donated to us. Just be sure to select us as your Amazon Smile charity of choice and let Amazon do the rest!
Donation Suggestions for Crossroads Pregnancy Center
• New or gently used baby and toddler clothing: sizes newborn - 4T
• Baby blankets, pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups, etc.
• Baby toiletries: baby wash, lotion, diaper cream, etc.
• Diapers and wipes, crib sheets (Please, no bumper pads.)
• Equipment in clean, working order. Such as: bouncers, carriers, strollers, etc.
• New or gently used copies of "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book
• Practical toiletries for new moms and dads: toothbrushes, deodorant, shower gel, shampoo, etc.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept baby powder, used car seats, cribs manufactured before June 2011, or high chairs manufactured before June 2019.
There are many ways to become involved and partner with us in serving together, sharing your talents and resources. We invite individuals with a heart for this ministry, no matter their previous level of knowledge or experience, to learn more about Crossroads and prayerfully consider joining us.
There are many different opportunities available to serve within the ministry…and we will train you! Please contact us for more information. We would love to answer any questions that you may have and schedule a time for us to meet.
Ongoing opportunities include:
• Client Advocates
• Prayer Team
• Mommy Store Organizers
• Clerical Help (newsletter, special mailings)
• Church Liaison
• Extra Help (painting, picking up donated items, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here for the printable Preliminary Volunteer Application Packet and bring it with you to your first meeting.
You can also follow our Friends of CPC page on Facebook for updates on Center events, needs, and volunteer opportunities.
Partner With Us in Our
If you'd like to learn more about our annual Changing Babies campaign, CLICK HERE.
Walk for Life
If you'd like to learn more about our annual Walk for Life, CLICK HERE.